Synesthesia has opted for an EPGP System to track contributions to the guild’s success and to award loot to active raiders. THE LOOT MASTER MAY DECIDE TO ASSIGN LOOT REGARDLESS OF PRIORITY. Reasons for Officer discretioning loot may include but are not limited to: Tanks/healers gearing for a new instance, discouragement of point hording, improper item for spec, or significant differences in the item being upgraded.
The guild officers will always consider the best recipient based on merit before relying solely on EPGP priority.
Synesthesia will be employing a modified version of the standard EPGP System. The following changes to a Standard EPGP system will be employed at the guild’s inception:
1. Decay will be calculated at 10% for EP and GP per raid event.
2. Members and Probation must have a Minimum EP of 4000 in order for their Priority rating to be factored into loot. (This is subject to change)
3. In addition, because of the ratio based system, Initiates will receive 1000gp upon joining the guild. (This is subject to change)
4. EP will be awarded as follows:
--1000 EP will be awarded for each raid event in increments as follows:
-------200 EP Earned for logging on to main character by raid invite time (8:00 PM Server Time) and being “raid ready”, Raid ready is defined as:
----------• All consumables, reagents, & alternate gear on main character
--• 100 EP Earned at 4 standard increments during each raid event
-----• 7:55 PM server time (start of raid)
-----• 9:00 PM server time
-----• 10:00 PM server time
-----•200 EP Earned at 11:00 PM server time or raid end
--•200 bonus EP earned by all players present for the entire raid event (did not log on late or leave early)
--• EP will be awarded in equal amounts to all members of the guild that are part of the current raid event, or that were raid ready at raid invite time and were passed over due to raid leader discretion.
• Guild members who were not selected will earn EP as if they were full raid members as long as they:
---• Remain online on Vent on their main or on an alt and have informed officers of the character change
---• Are at the instance within 5 minutes of being called on main character
5. A minimum of 500 EP will be deducted for various infractions at Guild Leader discretion:
• Any unposted absence viewDemotion (0 EP will be deducted for posted absences)
• A waiver may be given for special circumstances (personal emergencies, etc.) at Guild Leader discretion
• Each unannounced afk lasting longer than 5 minutes during the raid (0 EP will be deducted for the occasional announced afk)
• Repeated unnecessary afks
• Additional infractions may be added to this list at a later date
6. GP will be accrued when loot is awarded based on the standard EPGP system rules
7. Loot will be awarded to members with the highest Priority (EP/GP) that puts in for a given item.
8. Raider and above have loot priority over Probation/Recruit.
9. Any written loot system cannot anticipate all circumstances or complications that might occur, thus the Guild Leadership uses the EP/GP system as a guideline but not an infallible system, and will in extenuating circumstances apply their own discretion in awarding loot.
10. Earned EP will be credited at end of raid using the EPGP tool employed by officers or Guild Leader. Wait for Raid Call by Raid Leader or you might miss out on EP Distribution. (Missed EP will not be added afterwards if you left in a hurry.)
11. Bonus EP will be awarded to Members donating to the Guild Bank To A Maximum of 500 EP per member per week. Refused Donations well be returned in full. Please try to send only the listed stuff.
Donations should be mailed to Midgettè with the word "Donation" in the letter body.
There is a reduced cost in providing mats over gold.
12. List Of Addons needed by all the raid team members (if you don't have them you don't get loot) If you need additional information on the Addons needed please Read the.:EPGP:.post in the addon thread.
EPGP (DKP Reloaded)Download And
Last edited by Priapus on 2011/05/20 20:21; edited 2 times in total
Donations are due on Sunday at 0001, That is 12:01am (1 minute after midnight) on Sunday Morning (not Monday).
There is an automatic grace perod of the time between 0001 and whenever the hell the EPGP officer decides to roll their ass out of bed to update EPGP.
Any Donations received after EPGP has been updated on Sunday for donations are LATE for that week and will not be applied. Any donations that fall into that category will automatically be applied to the following week.
If you have any questions, let me know so I can call you names and make you feel bad. K. Thanks!
A 250 EP bonus will be given to characters who complete Firelands with the intention of completing a Legendary Staff for a guild member.
This bonus can only be earned ONCE per week, per person. In order to qualify the following things need to happen:
1. The group must attempt every boss on heroic. 3 souls for a normal boss just isn't worth the time if we didn't at least try for the 7-8 souls from a heroic.
2. It should be a mostly guild group. (exceptions can be made, we are all human and have busy schedules to live)
3. Geared Mains should be taken. If the Main is saved, an Alt can be taken. Aside from saved mains, Alts are only acceptable if it fills a needed role in the group. These aren't charity gear my alts runs, they are to get staves for main casters.
4. Obviously, if you are benefiting from the raid towards the completion of your staff, you don't qualify for extra EP. We are doing this for you, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too.
5. If you take an alt to someones run so your main can do their own run, you can qualify for the bonus.
6. A guild officer needs to be informed of or be a part of the run to award the EP.
I am sure I haven't thought of everything around this, so things may change as we move forward. The purpose of this is to incentivize the doing of FL which I know we are all burnt out on. If you have any questions, please let me know.
We encourage people to utilize off-spec items in order to build strong off-sets. This applies mainly to healers and tanks for building strong DPS sets, and for damage dealers building strong Tanking or Healing sets.
Raid member's whos primary role in the group is damage dealing will be charged Full GP for any item that is usable in their primary DPS spec. Exceptions will be granted if the interested party can demonstrate a substantial value for an offspec that does not exist for a primary spec to the class leader and/or officer in charge of EPGP.
Tanks and Healers will continue to receive off-spec items for free, and vice versa.
Examples of legitimate damage dealing off-set claims:
Example #1. 2nd spec utilizes a different primary stat. Balance Druid requesting an item for use with a Feral DPS set
Example #2. Incompatible Weapons for secondary spec. Dual-wield Frost DK requesting a 2H weapon for 2H Unholy
Examle #3. Item with a PROC that has little or no value to the primary spec. Arcane Mage (high value on Mastery items, low value on crit) requesting a trinket that gives a crit bonus for Fire (low dependance on Mastery, high value for crit). This will only be allowed in cases where the usefulness for the 2nd spec is demonstrably and significantly less, as to be unusable for the primary spec.
If an offspec item is usable as an upgrade for the primary spec, even as an interemediate, the item will be charged at full GP cost.
If a member receives an offspec item for 0 GP cost but then realizes or decides later on to use the item in the primary spec, the EPGP officer should be notified so that the proper GP cost can be assigned.
If an item is aquired for offspec and then surreptitiously used for the primary spec, the offending player will be charged DOUBLE the GP cost for the item and may face further disciplinary action.
Last edited by Quantius on 2012/01/22 17:52; edited 1 time in total
The Guild Vault will now be making Queen's Garnets available to players for the cost of 100 GP. A player who would like a Queen's Garnet can request one per week from an officer in exchange for 100 GP.
* The gem must be used by the player's main character. It can not be sold, traded to any other player in the guild, or used by an alt.
* The gem must be used for the character's primary spec.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum